Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, January 07, 2008

The Choice of Every Moment

Too often I allow the failures of the past or the fears of the future dictate the present. But I wasn't meant to live that way, and by faith through the assistance of the Holy Spirit, I am working on living every moment to the fullest.

The Choice of Every Moment

I choose today to live not in the failures of the past:
For dawning love with rays of grace
Have shown me mercy shines new every morning…

I choose today to live not in the fears that bar the future:
For steps upon a liquid lake
Have shown me faith can conquer whatever comes…

I choose to live in joy that’s mine this moment:
For life takes on a brilliant hue
As every second’s claimed for love and God’s amazing plans…

1 Comments:

Blogger Brianna Graber said...

You already know how much I enjoyed this one, but I wanted to tell you that I'm glad you took the time to post on here again... I love you!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home