Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, December 10, 2007

When happiness becomes my daily bread

I pray that I will never take the happiness God's given me for granted...


When happiness becomes my daily bread
Will blessings granted be assumed?
Will thankfulness meander far
While others starve in slums of gloom?

Nay, I pray that every day I live
I’ll count each gift with gratitude,
Each smile from her I love a jewel,
Each moment thanking God for food…

A generous banquet is prepared for me,
Where bounteous love and joy is served;
So I’ll be thanking God each day
For every taste, so undeserved…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home