Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

Threads

As my heart has been being bonded as one in love with my wonderful bride-to-be, it has been amazing to see how love covers so many faults and failures...
I believe that our fellowship together as believers should do the same thing, as we grow together into a love of Christ which has washed away our sins.

Threads

I am a thread
of moments touched by God
Spun together
as a cord prepared for use
And yet alone
my life cannot be used for much…

But other threads
of moments touched by God
Join together
with hearts that flow with love;
As we are one
we see how love can change the world…

My life is woven
into the lives of others;
We’re knit in love
our lives become a blanket
To cover over
a multitude of sins…

4 Comments:

Blogger Brianna Graber said...

I know I already told you I like this one, but I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I'm glad you posted again, and also again that I really enjoyed it- I really like it un-rhymed- it still flowed really well.
I love you!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brianna, thank you for the encouragement; as always, it is greatly appreciated.
I love you, too, so very much!
Ben

7:52 AM  
Blogger midspoint said...

Awesome,Ben... so glad you posted this and worked on something else as well... you are amazing~ hugs, mid

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mid, your encouragement is a huge blessing!
May God bless you!
~Ben

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home