Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

Blending

On Friday, August 10, I became engaged to the most wonderful young lady I have ever known (in my biased opinion ;-) ). I have been amazed over and over again at the grace and love of God, who was the one who brought us together.
This poem was written in celebration of what God has been doing in our lives.

Blending

I’ll never fully understand
The mysteries that shroud the heart,
When two hearts blend as one forever,
Each given the keys to doors once sealed;

I stand here as a life that’s changed,
I now explore a whole new world;
My dreams once built a land of fairies,
But so much more is now at hand…

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is neat to see how God works in our lives! That's a very nice poem. =D God bless, and I'll be praying for you and your family.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers, Grace...

Ben

2:33 PM  
Blogger Brianna Graber said...

I like this one a lot. :-) :-) It reminds me, too, of the header I have on my xanga, which after putting up there, I hadn't thought much about till recently... "Love is not just the touching of two hearts, it is the blending of two lives."

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me, too, of the header I have on my xanga, which after putting up there, I hadn't thought much about till recently... "Love is not just the touching of two hearts, it is the blending of two lives."

I always liked the header on your xanga, and I think that it might have been part of the inspiration for this poem...

Ben

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. May this new journey be amazing and a never ending source of joy!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. May this new journey be amazing and a never ending source of joy!

Thank you!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home