Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

25 poems that have been an inspiration to me...

June 11, 2007 marks the sixth anniversary of when composing poetry became a part of my life.
With this in mind I selected 25 poems I've written over the past 6 years that have been an inspiration to me. These 25 poems are probably not the best poems I've written, or even my favorites, necessarily, but they have lived in my heart and been an inspiration to me at one time or another.
I am going to post these 25 poems over the next several weeks. If any of them are an inspiration to you, please feel free to do anything you like with them: print it out to keep, paste it in a scrapbook, send it to a friend, or whatever! (Actually, please feel free to do that with any of my poems!)

~Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home