Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

#1 - Insurance

Well, this is the last one. I hope everyone has enjoyed these 25 poems that have been an inspiration to me, and I pray that they've been an inspiration or encouragement to you as well.
I've saved for last the poem that I have printed out or sent to others more than any other poem. I really like the idea in this poem of not needing to fear the future because Father is taking care of each of His children.
He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it! (Phil. 1:6)

Insurance

I wish I could invest my savings
In some insurance I can’t buy:
The guarantee that life is good
In all adventures that you try;

But I can’t make a blueprint
To cast your troubles in the sea,
Nor will I seek magicians
To change what trials come to be;

I know at times you’ll trip and fall,
At times your life may come to harm;
But everything works for your good—
Our Father holds you in His arms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brianna Graber said...

Oh, I really like this one! So very true...

I've really enjoyed reading these 25 poems....thanks for sharing them.

Blessings,
~Brianna

4:32 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Graber said...

I've really enjoyed reading these 25 poems....thanks for sharing them.

You are welcome; I'm glad you enjoyed them. I've found that writing poetry can be an encouragement and inspiration to myself, but I really hope to encourage and inspire others with my poetry as well.
Now I've got a couple of poems I've written during the last two weeks that I'll post sometime...

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home