Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Act of Worship

When we sacrifice ourselves for others, our lives become a offering of worship to a Saviour who laid down His life for us so that we might learn to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Act of Worship

I came before the Holy Mountain
And soon my heart was set ablaze,
The scorching flames cause so much pain
And yet, in awe I bow in praise…

I’m now a living sacrifice
Defined as silver being refined,
The tears are poured out in my life
So love may all the brighter shine,

And as I reach out for the hand
Of He who cleans me from my dross,
At last my blindness passes by
And I see joy amid the cross:

Almighty God has made me His
And He is walking by my side,
Through sacrifice we walk in love;
It was for this He died.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

This is excellent Ben.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home