Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Chasing Dreams

I believe that we need to die to our personal dreams before God will make them come true. But at the same time, Christ gives us dreams that He calls us to pursue with all the strength He has given us.

Chasing Dreams

Be careful when you walk on ice,
Because what seems safe may be thin;
You are at risk of falling in
When chasing dreams that are your own;

But if it’s Jesus calling you
Then even waves can hold your feet,
And every barrier you meet
Will be engraved with steps of faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger TreasureSeeker said...

But if it’s Jesus

I love that.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have said that as eloquently.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home