Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Carpe Diem

carpe diem: a latin phrase that means "seize the day"

Carpe Diem

They say to seize the day with folly,
To waste your life upon this moment,
That pleasures flee like frightened rabbits,
And time is rife with missed enticements;

But I say seize the day with wisdom,
With joy embracing every moment
As love decrees, each one a staircase
That builds with grace towards eternity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that my mom saw you yesturday at the restuarant. Well, if you go there again you might get Lisa as a server! Was the food good? I've never eaten there, but I'm sure that if Lisa gets the job, I will.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Graber said...

Yes, they do have good food. It is a nice restuarant, more peaceful than most restaurant's I've visited. I was quite surprised when I walked out of the door and saw your mom sitting in a car right there! It was good to see her, though, and talk with her for a few minutes. I hope that Lisa's interview went well.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, didn't mean to be anonymous (but you obviously figured out who I was!)
Yes, Lisa's interview went well, she probably will have the job there. They said that if they can find someone else to work monday evenings (she can't because of choir practice) then they'll hire her!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home