Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bloom to Last Forever

After having friendships die it can be hard to believe in “friends forever”. But in the hope of Christ's resurrection, if we are committed to each other, we can remain friends forever in spite of all the troubles that tend to seperate us.

Bloom to Last Forever

The flowers bloom and I am glad,
But doubts still linger in the shadows:
Will joy’s perfume stay here for good,
Or darkness fling her in the past?

I’ve seen the frost kill blooms I loved
And felt joy fading in the night,
’Til I was lost in loneliness,
My heart debating what was right—

But once a tomb was vacated,
To spell the doom of death itself;
This flower’s bloom can last forever,
If you have room within your heart…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home