Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Glasses

Putting on the "glasses" of thankfulness allows you to see blessings that you never even knew existed. Your whole outlook on life becomes more cheerful and bright, and the trials never seem as big.

New Glasses

I could cry a million tears,
I could voice my deepest fears,
I could say that God’s not here
But it will not change what He has done…

If I see adoption’s rank,
See that blessings have me flanked,
All that I can do is thank
He who poured His love and grace on me…

I could cry a million tears,
But through thankfulness appears
Many blessings that God shares,
And I get a glimpse of all He’s done!

(c) 2005 Benjamin Graber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home