Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

Now announcing...

The Discovering the Heart of Life Photography Group has completed its first publication. Mike Thorn took 12 of my poems and 12 of his pictures and compiled a 2006 calendar. This calendar is for sale at http://www.lulu.com/browse/book_view.php?fCID=204485 .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The calendar looks like it's really great. Do you happen to have any copys that I could purchase directly from you, so I could get it in time for Christmas? I would like to give one as a gift.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Graber said...

I did order an extra calendar; if you would like to have one, let me know. However, we finished the calendar later than we would have liked, and the shipment of calendars we ordered is not coming in until either the 23rd or 24th.

Blessings,

Ben

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home