Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Important Moments

This poem is in response to the question "what is the most important part of your day?"

Important Moments

To balance scales is natural,
In an attempt to find the weight
Of moments most important,
All fused together in a day…

But God calls me to live each breath
With love, a living sacrifice,
Until each moment is defined
By doing right in Jesus’ eyes…

And as I live this way each day
I find each moment is a gift,
And when the measurement is made,
What’s most important? All of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home