Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Why God Allows Pain

I'm going through a time of a lot of pain and grief in my life right now. But I still believe that God is using the pain for my good, like a father disciplining his child.

Why God Allows Pain

A plant that never tasted rain,
An athlete that never stretched,
Ore that never walked through fire,
So would I be without trials…

You prune a tree, it gives more fruit,
You bury a seed, it grows a plant,
And I’m made stronger through the trials…

Why does God allow pain in my life?
Because
He loves me.

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Praying for you Ben.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Graber said...

Thank you, Sarah. You will never know how much those prayers help.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know whats going on but you are in my prayers too

6:48 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Graber said...

Rachel, your prayers are greatly appreciated. It is encouraging to have friends who care!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home