Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Drowning

I've found that one of the best ways to get out of discouragement is to go encourage someone else.

Drowning

The waves roll over me;
My impulse is to scream,
To flail my arms in panic,
To hang onto my dreams;

But then I loosed my dreams
And took a hold of you,
To drag you to the surface
As you were drowning, too,

I pulled you to the sand
And found upon the shore
Through giving aid to you
It’s me who was blessed more.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

"I pulled you to the sand
And found upon the shore
Through giving aid to you
It’s me who was blessed more."

So true.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home