Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

Aching Friend

As part of the Body of Christ, when one member is hurting the others feel the pain which that member is experiencing. Sometimes, though, there is nothing that can be done to ease that pain except reach out in love and friendship, and pray.

Aching Friend

The arm is aching, pain has come,
And every member feels the flame,
The body in its unity
Is hurting in the love it claims;

We’re hurting with each throb you feel,
And cry to see the painful burns,
But there is little I can do
But pray that health will soon return;

But I want you to know, my friend,
That I am always here for you;
I cannot take the pain away
But I’ll show love in all I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home