Climbing Rainbows

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Wind

Like Mercury, a messenger
With wings upon his heels,
A herald to announce the storm
With flashing blades of steel;

The wind, who brings bad tidings,
Should not be met with joy,
And yet, I meet him like a kite,
I take the strength to fly;

I know the lightning will attack
And surge my life with pain,
I know the clouds will wrap the sun
And flood my heart with pain;

I choose to greet the wind with smiles,
I will not bend in fear,
’Cause I can’t shake this wild conviction
That God is with me here…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home